The Tank Connection offers complete onsite inspection services and field repairs on all types of tanks. This can be conducted by our experienced sales staff, a construction supervisor if an inventory list of parts is required, or a professional engineer if conditions warrant additional design review.
If you have an old or new tank, we can supply you with the right replacement part, stave, deck, hopper and structural stiffener supports as required.
We routinely offer:
- Field inspection on bolted tanks, shop-welded, field-welded tanks and fiberglass construction
- Ultrasonic gauge measurement to verify design adequacy
- Prompt quotations on repair requirements
- Field repair by TC crews — tankbuilders.com
- Prescribed maintenance requirements for a particular application
- Maintenance agreements
- For applications where product flow/discharge is a concern, we offer product testing through an independent consultant. Upon testing the material, precise recommendations can be incorporated into a field-modified design that will provide reliable material flow.
- Field modifications changing tanks designed for funnel flow to mass flow designs
- Field retrofits with chisel bottom arrangements, promoting functional mass flow
- Replacement parts and service on auxiliary equipment
- Silo modifications that minimize product degradation during discharge
- Design calculations and PE stamps on all proposed retrofit applications
- Total part replacements for bolted smooth wall tanks