Specialty Steel Fabrication
ATEC Steel is a leading manufacturer of specialty steel fabrication in North America. Our 100,000 square foot facility includes state-of-the-art equipment for burning, bending and rolling of both carbon steel and stainless steel materials. In-house quality assurance and quality control programs satisfy the requirements of national recognized codes and standards, which allows us to maintain our ASME ‘S’, ‘U’, ‘’ and NBIC ‘R’ code stamp certifications. And we back our fabrication capabilities with the recognized experts in knock down field-weld fabrication, shop-weld fabrication and field construction.
Typical specialty applications include: Columns, Stacks, Pressure Vessels, Single Wall Tanks, Double Wall Tanks, Ball Mill Tanks, Modular Steel Construction, Super Structures & Structural Supports, Scrubbers, Process Piping, Square Storage Containment, Ductwork, Drums, Tray Towers, Convection Boxes, Flare Tips, Burner Assemblies, Absorbers, Air Receivers, Stairways, Ladders, Maintenance Platforms, Handrails, Floating Roofs, Steel Retrofit Applications, Heavy Custom Steel Fabrication, etc.
180' tall stack under construction in ATEC Shop:
Ball Mill tanks are shop-fabricated, rubber-lined and shipped via truck or barge to final destination.
The ATEC Advantage in Specialty Steel Fabrication:
- The highest quality field-weld fabrication available in North America
- We are vertically integrated and purchase steel directly from the mill by rail…which equates to cost savings for our clients
- Tank field weld construction per API 650, API 620, API 653 & ASME
- We provide code work…stamped or non-stamped
- In-house, environmentally controlled blast and coating services
- We employ the leading team of experts in storage applications (check out our employee profiles…over 2,100 years of combined industry experience)
- Both union and non-union field installation services available
- "Golden Rule" customer service on every project
- Competitive price leader in field-weld component fabrication and field construction
- All roads lead to ATEC Steel. Check us out at: www.atecsteel.com