Tank Connection is the industry leader in dry bulk storage. Tank Connection is the only tank supplier worldwide that offers all four major types of steel storage tanks. Tank Connection offers bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel), field-weld, shop-weld and hybrid tank construction. For a complete integrated storage system including all auxiliary equipment, TC project management services are the best in the industry. Not only are we recognized as the experts in dry bulk storage applications, but we specialize in all types of "material flow" discharge systems including functional mass flow, funnel flow, expanded flow, active/vibratory discharge and numerous configurations of fluidized hopper designs. In dry bulk applications, we can minimize and eliminate the problems of yesterday by prescribing the right storage system to interface with an existing or new material handling system. We provide total turnkey responsibility supplied by one company…Tank Connection!
In cement storage systems, we can provide you with the most cost efficient approach for a complete storage and truck load out facility. In coal storage, we provide functional mass flow or expanded flow discharge systems to prevent material bridging inside the silo and provide reliable material flow. In sand storage, we provide complete rail unload, storage and truck load-out facilities. In lime storage, we lead the industry in turnkey storage systems for limestone, lime, hydrated lime, pebble lime and quicklime applications. The list continues – just know that Tank Connection wishes to partner with you to provide the best storage tank or system to meet the needs of your project.
When your project demands the best technology for storing dry bulk materials, connect with the company that can provide you with answers not rhetoric, Tank Connection!
Tank Connection's Advantage:
- #1 bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel) tank design offered worldwide
- The highest quality field-weld construction available in North America…meeting API 650 and API 620 requirements
- Best coating system available for dry bulk storage applications
- Top rated field construction process worldwide (silos are jacked from grade level using a proprietary synchronized jacking process)
- The leading team of experts in dry bulk storage applications (over 2,100 years of combined industry experience)
- Competitive price leader in storage tanks/silos worldwide
Standard product offerings include:
- Typical hopper slopes: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and custom slope in tanks up to 100,000 cubic feet
- We provide custom design chisel hopper designs for coal and other materials to eliminate inherent bridging problems inside the silo and provide reliable material flow
- TC specializes in functional mass flow for specific materials
- Flat bottom storage available up to 2,000,000 cubic feet
- Tank Connection "dry bulk" tank specifications can be downloaded within minutes from our website
- Exterior Fusion 5000 FBE™ coating is unmatched in the "dry bulk" storage industry
- We provide a complete "storage system" performance package including auxiliary equipment, fill and discharge equipment, foundations design and supply, weigh scales and automated controls
- We are equipped for immediate worldwide mobilization with fully equipped self-contained shipping containers
- Both union and non-union field installation services are available
- We have the ability to cut your field installation timeframe in half contingent upon silo construction specified
- "Golden Rule" customer service on every project
- Total storage system performance guarantee by one company…Tank Connection