Tank Connection can assist with your storage tank needs for dry bulk chemical storage tanks. We offer storage tanks and process vessels that fulfill your requirements. We address the factors that should be addressed in chemical storage applications including thermal expansion, design and operating pressure/vacuum requirements, corrosion considerations, coatings and linings, purity, operating temperature, operating environment, materials of construction, codes, chemical resistance and appropriate design standards.
Standard product offerings include:
- Typical hopper slopes: 45°, 50°, 55°, 60°, 65°, 70° and custom slope designs in tanks up to 100,000 cubic feet
- We provide custom design chisel hopper designs for passive material discharge
- We provide fluidized hopper designs for fine powders
- Flat bottom storage designs and reclaimers available for capacities up to 2,000,000 cubic feet
- Exterior DRY Fusion 5500 FBE™ is unmatched in the dry bulk storage industry
We provide a complete “storage system” performance package including auxiliary equipment, fill and discharge equipment, foundations design and supply, weigh scales and automated controls