Tank Connection continues to spearhead new market innovations and the advancement of storage by introducing the next evolution of aluminum products. APEX Flat Covers represents the next step in the Tank Connection product line. The Tank Connection Covers design team have developed a solution that remedies common issues with existing flat cover designs in the industry. Tank Connection’s flat cover design team have accumulated decades of experience in design innovation for multiple, high profile, large scale, complex projects around the world. Paired with Tank Connection’s gold standard of quality and customer service, our flat cover product is a world class solution to your project's requirements.
Looking for more technical information?ASK THE EXPERT Get The Details
THE APEX FLAT COVERS ADVANTAGE
- LOW DEFLECTION WALKING SURFACE
- SLIP RESISTANT WALKING SURFACE
- EASE OF ACCESSIBILITY FOR MAINTENANCE
- OPTIMAL PANEL ATTACHMENT METHOD TO BASIN WALL
- LIGHTWEIGHT ACCESS LIDS
- UP TO 70” X 70” SINGLE HINGED ACCESS LIDS
- UP TO 70” X 140” DOUBLE HINGED ACCESS LIDS
- REDUCED AIR VOLUME THAT NEEDS TO BE SCRUBBED
- REDUCED COST OF AIR SCRUBBING EQUIPMENT
- EPDM GASKETS
- ODOR REDUCTION
- ALL ALUMINUM, CORROSION RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION
- LIGHT WEIGHT + STRONG STRUCTURAL PANELS
- REDUCED SHIPPING SPACE = LOWER SHIPPING COSTS
- QUALITY DRIVEN STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS PROGRAMS
- 100% CNC PRECISION FABRICATED FLAT COVER COMPONENTS
APEX Flat Covers Design and Applications
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The innovative flat cover handle design allows for custom placement and orientation in the hinged access lids. This allows the handles to be placed extremely close to the edge of the access lids which improves the function of lifting and minimizes safety concerns.
- PANELS: An APEX Flat Cover panel utilizes highly efficient structural elements within the panel allowing for longer and wider panels while staying under the specified weight limit. Our longer, wider, and lighter weight panels are designed to allow for the addition of a hinged access lid into any panel. This greatly increases the flexibility of the cover system to allow access to most product zone areas under the cover. Hinged access lids can be designed to be up to 70” wide. In comparison, other flat cover systems have a 27” opening width limit.
- EPDM SOLID GASKETS: EPDM provides excellent compatibility and resistance to H2S, a typical wastewater by-product. A solid gasket avoids compression set which is a common problem with sponge gaskets. The solid gasket also avoids the complexity of a bulb gasket maintaining its correct shape. The panels are gasketed on all sides increasing the air and water tightness of the cover system.
- TOP MOUNT AND LOW PROFILE OPTIONS: APEX Flat Covers are available for in top mount and low profile options for rectangular and circular foundations.
TC Node Designs
Note detail utilizes proprietary extrusion design.
Spun aluminum gusset cover provides precision seal.
Pressed cover provides inconsistent seal.
TC Center Safety Line Support
Unmatched Safety Design: