Tank Connection is one of the largest suppliers of dry bulk and liquid storage tanks and silos utilized in the power industry. Typical applications include lime, limestone, fly ash, bottom ash, process water, industrial liquids and coal storage.
In power utility service, we provide the highest quality storage systems available worldwide. Our customer base is the leading power utility companies in North America. From power generation storage systems storing coal to FGD systems storing limestone, Tank Connection leads the field in both bolted and field-weld tank construction.
Standard product offerings include:
- Fly ash storage tank systems are available in full fluidized flat bottom designs and fluidized hopper designs
- Fly ash storage is available in single truck and dual truck/rail load out configurations
- We provide custom design chisel hopper designs for coal and other materials to eliminate inherent bridging problems inside the silo and provide reliable material flow
- In lime and limestone applications, Tank Connection is one of the largest suppliers of storage tanks in North America
- Tank Connection specializes in functional mass flow discharge for specific materials Flat bottom storage available up to 2,000,000 cubic feet