At Tank Connection we offer a variety of storage tank products for the chemical processing market including hazardous and non-hazardous chemical storage. We offer chemical storage tanks and process vessels that fulfill your requirements and specifications.
TANK CONNECTION CHEMICAL TANK ADVANTAGE:
- Tank Connection offers bolted steel, welded steel, fiberglass and dual laminate construction
- Tank support styles: legs, structural steel, load cells, lug/girder supports, skirt supported with access door
- Flat bottom, slope bottom, dish bottom configurations are typical
- Liquid chemical storage and process vessels are available in a variety of construction materials including: coated carbon steel, 304 stainless, 316 stainless, 316L stainless, FRP (Polyester, Vinylester, Furan Composites), Hi-Alloys, TFM, PVDF, ECTFE, FEP/PFA, Polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, Polyethylene, MFA
- Specification capabilities: ASME-RTP-1, ASTM D-4099, ASTM 3-3299, AWWA D120, ASME Section VIII Div. I, 3A Dairy, BS 4994, API 620, API 650, API 12B, API Principles, AWWA D103-97, NFPA-22, NFPA-68, FM Approved, FM Principles We will design the project, lay the foundation and install the tank, support structure and auxiliary equipment