The dry bulk sales group at Tank Connection has an amazing wealth of knowledge to assist you with your projects. We encourage our customers to contact us for assistance from the very beginning stages of their project. We can assist with questions such as:
- What is the most economical size (height and diameter) for my needed capacity?
- What is the most economical type of support for my project (i.e. skirted, legs, structure, etc.)?
- What is the smallest diameter tank that can utilize a truck drive through skirt design?
- Is it better to go taller or larger diameter for a bulk storage application?
- What is the largest diameter tank that can have a hopper?
- What can I do if my product is difficult to flow?
These questions, as well as a wealth of others, can be answered by the members of our sales team. We can assist with making sure your tanks are the most economically designed without sacrificing the high-quality that your project demands. Most people wouldn’t dream of designing their own car before going to purchase one… it’s not any different for tanks. Call the experts at Tank Connection and let us assist you with your next project!