Tank Connection is a leading supplier of turnkey storage terminals for bulk materials. Typical dry bulk applications include petrochem storage, dry food products, wood waste materials, chemical storage facilities, cement terminals, processed grain terminals and aggregate storage facilities.
At TC, we have a big advantage when it comes to turnkey “design and build” storage facilities. Tank Connection is the only supplier worldwide that manufactures and installs all four types of steel storage tanks including bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel), field-weld, shop-weld and hybrid tank construction. And our manufactured storage systems maintain the highest quality ratings in the industry…which makes the Tank Connection Affiliate Group #1 bulk storage applications.
For a complete integrated storage system including all auxiliary equipment, TC project management services remain unmatched in the industry. TC Affiliate Group is recognized as the leading experts in dry bulk storage systems. We build the premier projects…worldwide. We also specialize in all types of “material flow” discharge systems including functional mass flow, funnel flow, expanded flow, active/vibratory discharge and numerous configurations of fluidized hopper designs. In storage terminal applications, we build project success in the field with over 20 fully staffed field erection crews supplied by TCAG companies worldwide. At Tank Connection, we bypass the problems of yesterday by maintaining an in-house experience level in storage containment that is second to none in the industry.
If you are considering a storage expansion, we are glad to meet for a free consulting review. We also interface with existing or new material handling systems everyday. You can't beat experience in the field that is already proven, nor can you beat today's storage containment technology offered by Tank Connection.
Storage terminal offerings include:
- Integrated storage systems utilizing mechanical or pneumatic conveying equipment
- Truck, rail, barge and ship load out facilities
- Building facilities and infrastructure requirements supplied per client and/or specification requirements
- For flat bottom storage configurations and dome storage, TC provides Laidig reclaimers, which are recognized as the most robust and reliable bottom reclaim unloader available worldwide.
- TC specializes in functional mass flow (FIFO) storage systems
- Flat bottom storage facilities available for capacities up to 2,000,000 cubic feet
- We provide a complete "storage system" performance package including auxiliary equipment, fill and discharge equipment, process equipment, foundation design and supply, weigh scales, automated controls and more…
- Total storage system performance guarantee